Board of Directors (BOD)
At the helm of SCB, steering the strategy and directions is the Board of Directors (BOD). The Board is made up of eight members and together, they are responsible for SCB’s statutory obligations and corporate governance.
Members of the Board are appointed for a 12-month term by YAB Datuk Amar Abang Haji Abdul Rahman Zohari Bin Tun Abang Haji Openg, Chief Minister of Sarawak.
YB Dato’ Sri Dr. Muhammad Leo Michael Toyad Abdullah, Federal MP for Mukah
Datuk Abang Haji Abdul Karim Tun Abang Haji Openg – President, Sarawak Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI)
- Datu Ik Pahon Joyik – Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Tourism Sarawak
- Datu Haji Mohamad Abu Bakar Bin Marzuki – Director, Sarawak State Planning Unit
- Datuk Jason Tai – Executive Director, PANSAR Group
- Philip Yong – President, Sarawak Tourism Federation (STF)
- Prof Madya Dr Margaret Chan Kit Yok – Head, Natural Product and Research Development Centre, University Teknologi MARA