Business Development Manager based in Kuching, Sarawak
- A Degree, or Diploma, in marketing, tourism or business studies
- Excellent oral, written and business presentation skills – including a good knowledge of International Business English
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the field of business developments and/or sales, and in the service sector as a preference
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to maintain a strong network of industry partners and suppliers
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally and willing to work extended hours in a fast paced, diverse multi-tasked environment
- Ability to manage multiple work processes and projects simultaneously, and to be receptive to changing priorities
Please submit your CV to email@example.com by 3rd April 2017.
For more information, get in touch with us here.